Disposable Coverall – Type 5/6
The Disposable Coverall – Type 5/6 are designed for protection from liquid chemical splash, and solid particles. Manufactured from a specially softened, laminated non-woven Polypropylene material. It is highly breathable to maintain the body temperature of the wearer.
Disposable Coverall – Type 5/6 Features:
- Category III Personal Protective Equipment
- Regulation (EU) 2016/425 Protection Class
- Type 5/Type 6.
- Non-woven Laminated 60 gsm Fabric
- EN13982-1:2003 Type 5
- EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 Type 6
- EN 14126:2003
- EN 1149-5:2008
- EN 1073-2:2002
- EN 14325
- Strong and superbly soft, with a lightweight and breathable fabric for maximum comfort and to reduce heat build-up in wear.
- Elasticated waist, cuffs and ankles
- Individually packed
- Single Use
- Latex Free
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XXL, XXXL
- Packed in cartons of 50 Coveralls.