OptiPro 3 Ply IIR Surgical Mask
The OptiPro 3 Ply IIR Surgical Mask is designed to protect you from and filter harmful substances. The OptiPro Surgical Masks provide effectively cover the user’s nose and mouth in order to minimise the incidence of cross-infection in clinical environments.
The surgical masks adhere to European Standard EN 14683:2019, ASTM F1862 & ISO 22609. Mask type: Type IIR
The OptiPro 3 Ply IIR Surgical Masks are both latex and SVHC free and are designed to be comfortable to wear. They have large ear loops to ensure a nice secure fit.
Composed of 3-ply fabric
Outer layer – waterproof nonwoven fabric
Middle layer – filter paper
Inner layer – common nonwoven fabric
- Adhere to European Standard EN 14683:2019
- Features a protective 3-ply design creating an effective barrier, providing superior levels of protection
- Stops microbes from entering or exiting the mask, thanks to a melt-blown polymer material which provides a highly effective filter
- Comfortable yet secure. The latex-free, elasticated loops slide easily over the ears and securely hold the mask against the user’s face. Soft-touch fabric helps to reduce the risk of pressure damage behind the user’s ears.
- The pleated design allows the user to expand the mask and fully cover the area from nose to chin, achieving a perfect fit.