Sterile Urology Surgical Gown
The Sterile Urology Surgical Gown is designed for urological surgical procedures, with a high level of fluid or blood spillage. Manufactured from a specially softened spunbond Polypropylene material, with meltblown layers, with extra protection from the chest down including a blue PE film laminated to the fabric.
The Sterile Urology Surgical Gown is specially designed for seated surgery. The gown is fully impermeable from the chest down, and has reinforced sleeves for extra protection against fluids.
Sterile Urology Surgical Gown Features
- Non-woven SSMMS 40 gsm Fabric with Blue PE Film from the Chest down
- Lightweight and breathable fabric for maximum comfort
- Soft elasticated knitted cuffs
- Adjustable neck
- Ultrasonic welding to seams to sleeves
- Bellows design for ease of movement when seated
- Generous overlap at back with easy reach ties
- Sterile packed with double wrap and 2 x hand towels available
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XXL, XXXL
- Bespoke specification or sizes available
- Packed in Cartons of 50 gowns